How Utterly Delicious

I know I keep banging on about it but remember how I was in the same room for two months? Remember that? I also recall never being allowed to leave. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not. Well, ladies and gents I'm freeeeeeeee.

Embarrassingly, after lying down for (2) months, my legs are outrageously weak. My doctor had told me that before being released from capitvity, I had to practice walking up and down the ward. Did I bother? Nope. So when I stood up on my release date, my substandard knees begin to shake jeoprodizing my freedom.

Luckily my shaky legs and I made it down the corridor without being spotted and popped into my chariot all the way home.

Two days later and I'm back in hospital, don't worry -no sleepovers involved! I had my blood checked and had one of my pre stem cell tests; an ECG and ultrasound on my fragile little heart. Lucky my heart is in pretty good nick according to my lovely nurse.

Another utterly delicious affair that I have to partake in is a 24 hour pee in a very large, very embarrassing bottle, 5 litres I believe. What if I'm out for dinner and I have to whap out the pee vessel and sneak off the the ladies. I don't know how I'm going to work out how to pee into it but I'll figure it out, don't worry everyone! Will keep you updated with that one, might post a pic!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Chemo Time

THE ULTIMATE RANT

So This Is a lil Bit Hard To Write...