Chris

I took down my last blog because after reading it I cringed! Someone told me recently that if for one second you doubt something you post of the internet delete it.

Probably the main reason for writing that blog is because the past few days have been a bit emotional. Sadly one of my friends Chris passed away on Monday. When I was first in hospital all my nurses and porters would tell me about Chris "have you met Chris yet?" When I finally met him, they were right, he was one of the kindest, funniest and down to earth person I had ever met and I feel so privileged that I got to meet him. He was an inspiration and so so brave, my families thoughts are with his families. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Chemo Time

THE ULTIMATE RANT

So This Is a lil Bit Hard To Write...