An Update

In my last blog I mentioned about having a bone marrow and WOO HOO CELEBRATE my bloods are normal.

I turned 18 and had possibly the cutest day ever. I went for a little spa day with my best friend Rose.  I also fell asleep during my massage and woke myself up when I just did a really loud snore. It was a bit of a hideous situation. And, are masseuse people meant to massage your bum? YES THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. 
Also, since when is everyone who goes to the spa so RUDE. Seriously no one liked us, it all went down hill after Rose dive bombed into the pool. But we don't cuuuur.




Then me and Rose went to a restaurant and I found all my lovely friends there, which was a fab surprise!

I also met up with my boys "The Kiks" after their rehearsals we went to the beach and I did a little trial interview with them on my new camera I just invested in. Im really really excited about this project. Anyway its sunny outside and that doesn't happen much here in Scotland. Over and out pals. X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Chemo Time

THE ULTIMATE RANT

So This Is a lil Bit Hard To Write...