Routine

My doctor just came in and told me I won't be able to leave this room for the next three to four weeks.

"Boredom, a state of being bored"

Jeez, even the explanation is boring. Boredom is something that I often struggled with if I stayed in one place for more than a day, home for example. I am not the kind of person who enjoys sitting inside all day. But a good way round this is having a wee daily routine for myself. 

I often find myself just standing looking out the window like an old woman.
I look in my snazzy fridge a lot. 
I enjoy going up and down on my bed, thats fun. 
I sometimes sit on youtube for hours and end up watching videos of cats pawing at printers. 
I wonder if I should read a book.
There is a really annoying air conditioning noise in my room, sometimes I listen to that. 
I eat too much chocolate, and not enough healthy foods. Slap me on the back of the hand if you wish. 
I laugh way too hard at pictures like these.
Courtesy of Hannah Jones













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Chemo Time

So This Is a lil Bit Hard To Write...

THE ULTIMATE RANT